What we do…
Al-Ghazali Multicultural Centre is a community centre that responds to the needs of the diverse local community through the delivery of various projects and activities which promote inclusion and cohesion.
Who we support…
What we can help with…
- Health Project – Promoting health and wellbeing to BME and wider communities. We provide exercise classes and health advice and workshops.
- Culture Project – Promoting engagement and dialogue through organising meetings, conferences and festivals.
- Public citizenship and advocacy – Engaging with statutory bodies on behalf of our communities and encouraging our communities to get involved in the civic life of our region. We are specialist centre for Hate Crime especially Islamophobia.
- Education Project – We run a supplementary school to teach Arabic, Islamic and Quranic studies. We are a specialist centre for GCSE and A Level Arabic, Bengali and Polish.
- Drop-in Service – Open to the public to provide form filing, hate crime advice and signposting.
- Youth Club – We run a very successful youth club and one of the country’s best Karate Clubs.
- St Helens
- Monday: 09:00 - 19:00
- Tuesday: 09:00 - 18:30
- Wednesday: 09:00 - 18:30
- Thursday: 09:00 - 18:30
- Friday: Centre is Closed
- Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00
- Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00