What we do...
Pace offers parents and carers of children who are sexually exploited, or at risk of sexual exploitation, access to an on-going and long term free telephone-based support and information. Parents can be referred to Pace via the police, social services, third sector organisations and self-referral via the telephone number 0113 240 5226.
Who we support...
What we can help with...
- talk through immediate concerns with parents
- help assess the level of danger that a child is in
- signpost to agencies in an area for local support
- provide information for notifying police and social care
- provide practical tips for logging information and gathering evidence
- can match a parent with a local volunteer befriender for further emotional support
- support a family through police investigations and court cases
- provide national meet-ups with other affected parents
- provide access to a confidential online parent forum
Pace also provides specialist training about child sexual exploitation for professionals from a variety of agencies, both statutory and voluntary.
Access our information leaflet here.
- St Helens
Please see our website for further information.