What we do ...
The National Crime Agency (NCA) CEOP Command (formerly the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre) works with child protection partners across the UK and overseas to identify the main threats to children and coordinates activity against these threats to bring offenders to account. We protect children from harm online and offline.
Who we support ...
- Children and young people
- Parents, carers and guardians
- Education professionals
What we can help with ...
- Advice and support for young people
- Advice and support for parents and carers
- Training for professionals
- St Helens
Please see our website for further details.