What we do...
ChildLine is a service which is provided by the NSPCC.
The NSPCC helpline and ChildLine provide help and support to thousands of adults, children and families. Year on year, the number of calls and online contacts is increasing and helping to protect more children.
Our helpline counsellors are there 24 hours a day, ready to help parents, adults and people working with children in the UK do whatever they can to protect them.
ChildLine gives children a voice. Whatever their worry, whenever they need help, we're listening. It means we understand the problems they face, and we make sure that tackling them is at the heart of everything we do.
Help for adults concerned about a child, call us on 0808 800 5000.
Who we support...
- Children and young people
- Parents, carers and guardians
What we can help with...
- National 24/7 helpline offering free and confidential advice
- Have an online chat with a counsellor
- Visit or post on the message boards
- If you're an adult visit our info for adults page
- St Helens
Please see our website for further details.