Savera UK is a leading charity tackling culturally specific abuse, including forced marriage and female genital mutilation. We advocate for those who need a voice and offer a completely confidential and non-judgemental service.
Who we support...
Savera UK supports all survivors of ‘honour’-based abuse, female genital mutilation, forced marriage and other harmful cultural practices regardless of culture, sexuality, age or gender.
What we can help with...
Savera UK provide:
- Confidential, culturally sensitive advice and support for individuals;
- One-to-one emotional advocacy support to individuals at risk of harmful practices;
- Awareness raising for community groups;
- Training, advice and information for professionals and practitioners;
- Protocols and policy development for agencies
- St Helens
We are open Monday t Friday 10am - 4pm.