Victim Support Merseyside
We offer free and confidential practical and emotional support to victims of crime on Merseyside.
Who we support...
We support those people affected by the most serious crimes and those who are most vulnerable.
What we can help with...
- Emotional support and advice;
- Advocacy with police and other agencies
- Security advice and crime prevention
- Referral to specialist support
- Advice on criminal injuries claims
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
If you need support outside of these open hours, call our Supportline for free on 08 08 16 89 111 or request support via their website
** Please note Victim Support's National Homicide Service is a separate service. This service can be reached on 0300 303 1984 or for more information please click here.