We offer free and confidential practical and emotional support to victims of crime.
Who we support...
We support those people affected by the most serious crimes and those who are most vulnerable.
What we can help with...
- Emotional support and advice;
- Advocacy with police and other agencies
- Security advice and crime prevention
- Referral to specialist support
- Advice on criminal injuries claims
If you want to speak to someone now, call our free 24/7 Supportline – 08 08 16 89 111 or start a live chat.
** Please note Victim Support's National Homicide Service is a separate service. This service can be reached on 0300 303 1984 or for more information please click here.